To get your size, take your usual size FR/EU. If you are a 37 FR/EU, then we advise you to opt for a 37.
This shoe is handcrafted with two materials : leather and patent leather. Our patent leathers are already treated and waterproofed.
For the leather :
- Remove impurities that have slipped into the leather of your shoes with a cloth or a brush.
- Apply a nourishing cream with a slightly lighter colour to preserve the original colour (to accentuate the colour, take a darker colour).
- Using small circular strokes, spread the product over the surface with a soft cloth.
- Let it dry in the open air for a while. Once dry, brush them.
- Spread the necessary amount for the entire shoe directly on a cloth and then massage the leather in a circular and light way: by wetting the cloth with some water you will obtain a glazing effect of the waxing.
- Let dry and rub with a soft cloth.
For the patent leather :
- Place raw wood shoetrees in your shoes.
- Keep them away from dust in a piece of furniture or a shoe box.
- Clean, moisturize and polish them once or twice a month.
For the patent leather : Do not expose them to heat sources such as hair dryers or radiators; the leather may crack.
For the leather : Waxing is to be used alternately with the nourishing cream: after 3 or 4 consecutive waxings, use the cream the next time.