The CORALIE shoe is Carel's new mary jane. It is adorned with a piping that emphasizes its lines and a thin strap. Its flat heel and suppleness guarantee an absolute comfort to accompany you all day long. This shoe is also available in different colors, as you can see above.
White leather Mary Janes
- Leather Sole
- Leather Lining
1 cm Heel
Made in Italy
To get your size, take your usual size FR / EU. If you are a 37 FR / EU, then we advise you to opt for a 37.
Taking care of your leather shoes is essential so that they retain their full shine:
- Remove impurities that have slipped into the leather of your shoes with a cloth or a brush.
- Apply a nourishing cream with a slightly lighter colour to preserve the original colour (to accentuate the colour, take a darker colour).
- Using small circular strokes, spread the product over the surface with a soft cloth.
- Let it dry in the open air for a while. Once dry, brush them.
- Spread the necessary amount for the entire shoe directly on a cloth and then massage the leather in a circular and light way: by wetting the cloth with some water you will obtain a glazing effect of the waxing.
- Let dry and rub with a soft cloth.
Waxing is to be used alternately with the nourishing cream: after 3 or 4 consecutive waxings, use the cream the next time.
You will also like
EACH SHOE IS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE ;)
90% of our shoes are handmade in exclusive italian fabrics. Size may vary from one design to another. We advise you, once you take your measurements, to refer to the tab "Size & Advice" that you can find below the button "Add to cart" .
How to measure your size ?
While wearing a sock, place your foot against a wall on a sheet of paper long enough to keep your foot from sticking out.
Be sure to keep your heel firmly against the wall and your foot flat.
Make a small mark in front of your longest toe.
Finally, measure the distance between the end of your sheet and the mark you made.
If the length is between two sizes, round up to the biggest one.
FR / EU
|8,543 in||21.7 cm||34|
|8,661 in||22 cm||34.5|
|8,818 in||22.4 cm||35|
|8,937 in||22.7 cm||35.5|
|9,055 in||23 cm||36|
|9,212 in||23.4 cm||36.5|
|9,33 in||23.7 cm||37|
|9,448 in||24 cm||37.5|
|9,606 in||24.4 cm||38|
|9,724 in||24.7 cm||38.5|
|9,842 in||25 cm||39|
|10 in||25.4 cm||39.5|
|10,118 in||25.7 cm||40|
|10,236 in||26 cm||40.5|
|10,393 in||26.4 cm||41|
|10,511 in||26.7 cm||41.5|
|10,629 in||27 cm||42|