For thin feet, we advise you to take a half size less. If you are a 37 FR / EU, a 36.5 will suit you.
For a wider foot, then a 37 will suit you as well.
Before putting your Carel's shoes to use, don't forget to remove the plastic film that protects your outsole.
Taking care of your leather shoes is essential so that they retain their full shine:
- Remove impurities that have slipped into the leather of your shoes with a cloth or a brush.
- Apply a nourishing cream with a slightly lighter colour to preserve the original colour (to accentuate the colour, take a darker colour).
- Using small circular strokes, spread the product over the surface with a soft cloth.
- Let it dry in the open air for a while. Once dry, brush them.
- Spread the necessary amount for the entire shoe directly on a cloth and then massage the leather in a circular and light way: by wetting the cloth with some water you will obtain a glazing effect of the waxing.
- Let dry and rub with a soft cloth.
Waxing is to be used alternately with the nourishing cream: after 3 or 4 consecutive waxings, use the cream the next time.