For thin feet we advise you to take a half size less. If you are a 37 FR/EU, a 36,5 will suit you. For a wider foot, then a 37 will suit you as well.
Taking care of your leather shoes is essential so that they retain their full shine:
- Remove impurities that have slipped into the leather of your shoes with a cloth or a brush.
- Apply a nourishing cream with a slightly lighter colour to preserve the original colour (to accentuate the colour, take a darker colour).
- Using small circular strokes, spread the product over the surface with a soft cloth.
- Let it dry in the open air for a while. Once dry, brush them.
- Spread the necessary amount for the entire shoe directly on a cloth and then massage the leather in a circular and light way: by wetting the cloth with some water you will obtain a glazing effect of the waxing.
- Let dry and rub with a soft cloth.
Waxing is to be used alternately with the nourishing cream: after 3 or 4 consecutive waxings, use the cream the next time.