For thin feet, we advise you to take a half size less. If you are a 37 FR / EU, a 36.5 will suit you. For a wider foot, then a 37 will suit you as well.
Before putting your Carel's shoes to use, don't forget to remove the plastic film that protects your outsole.
Taking care of your leather shoes is essential so that they retain their full shine:
- Remove impurities that have slipped into the leather of your shoes with a cloth or a brush.
- Apply a nourishing cream with a slightly lighter colour to preserve the original colour (to accentuate the colour, take a darker colour).
- Using small circular strokes, spread the product over the surface with a soft cloth.
- Let it dry in the open air for a while. Once dry, brush them.
- Spread the necessary amount for the entire shoe directly on a cloth and then massage the leather in a circular and light way: by wetting the cloth with some water you will obtain a glazing effect of the waxing.
- Let dry and rub with a soft cloth.
Patent leather is a resistant and easy-care material.
- Place raw wood shoetrees in your shoes.
- Keep them away from dust in a piece of furniture or a shoe box.
- Clean, moisturize and polish them once or twice a month.
Do not expose them to heat sources such as hair dryers or radiators; the leather may crack.